The AlpenGold Hotel is part of the renowned Michel Reybier Hospitality Group.
Located in the beautiful Grisons Alps, 1560 meters above sea level, in Davos, the highest city in Europe, the AlpenGold Hotel offers everything that vacation, but also business guests desire.
All 216 rooms and suites have their own balcony with a breathtaking view over the alpine town and the Davos landscape. The hotel has 3 restaurants, two bars, a unique Kids Club, the exclusive Nescens Spa over 1200 m² and state-of-the-art conference facilities, which extend over 1500 m².
The moment a guest enters our hotel, an unforgettable experience begins for them. You are the first contact person for our guests in our hotel. You greet the guests upon their arrival, accompany them to the reception, take care of their vehicles and luggage and create a very personal service through your unique way.
- Greeting and saying goodbye to our guests
- Unloading and loading as well as luggage transport during the arrival and departure of the guests
- Shuttle service of the guests within Davos
- Providing information about the hotel, events and Davos to guests of the hotel
- Parking of guests‘ cars and management of car keys
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the lobby, as well as the outside area and the hotel entrance
- Shoe shine service.
- Sie verfügen bereits über Berufserfahrung in einer vergleichbaren Position – bevorzugt in der gehobenen Hotellerie
- Gültigen Führerschein der Klasse B
- Ausgeprägte Dienstleistungsbereitschaft
- Gepflegtes Erscheinungsbild sowie exzellente Umgangsformen und eine positive Ausstrahlung
- Flexibilität – zu Ihrer Position gehören Wochenend- und Feiertagsschichten
- Sehr gute Deutsch- und Englischkenntnisse. Weitere Fremdsprachenkenntnisse sind von Vorteil.
- Aufgeschlossenheit und Teamfähigkeit.
You already have professional experience in a comparable position – preferably in the upscale hotel industry
- Valid class B driver’s license
- Distinct willingness to serve
- Well groomed appearance as well as excellent manners and a positive charisma
- Flexibility – your position includes weekend and holiday shifts
- Very good knowledge of German and English. Other foreign language skills are an advantage
- Open-mindedness and ability to work in a team.
Mail: [email protected]