Just the outline of the hotel shaped like a golden pinecone makes children marvel! Welcome to a cozy, designer cocoon surrounded by forests, with breathtaking views of the Grisons landscape.
7 ideas to delight children
- The Mini-Club Davos offers a wide range of creative and sporting activities for children up to 12 years of age: painting, cooking, dressing up, climbing, camping, games…
- The outdoor play area has been expanded with two new play areas, “Polar Circle” and “Bamboo Forest”, an invitation to escape.
- Madrisa Land: the five animal mascots of the largest Swiss leisure and adventure park act as guides among the many activities and games organized in the mountains.
- Rinnerhorn Petting Zoo: meet llamas, goats, chickens and other domestic animals at 2,000 m above sea level.
- Lake Davos: pedalboat ride on the water, volleyball game on the beach or swimming – a wealth of summer fun!
- Färich Adventure Park: various tree climbing courses, including a special children’s course for safe fun in the trees, as well as a skate park, a bike park and a playground for the little ones.
Davos Foxtrail Cuolm Striunau: two life-size adventures to experience with the whole family, with treasure hunts and mysterious riddles to solve on the trail of the cunning fox!